Sunday, August 14, 2011

Critical!: Go Westerly and hard copies of Geasa - Update

Hey Folks!

Quick update in regards to the book. So far, it's looking like December will be the release date for the book. If you're interested, we've got the amazingly talented Avery Liell-Kok doing all the art for the book. You can check out the link that is her name and it will take you to her portfolio site. I'm excited to see what she is going to produce for the game.

As for Geasa, I still haven't heard back from the printer. They were supposed to be on the line as of three weeks ago which I assume means that they're done. However, they haven't gotten back to me at all which makes me a tad nervous. I'll keep you all posted as to what's going on there. If this happens again I'm more than likely going to have to change printers for Critical!: Go Westerly.

If you have any questions, leave them in the comments and I'll answer them as quickly as I can.

No comments:

Firestorm Ink's Fan Box