Thursday, August 25, 2011

Fan Expo - 2011 - What's going on?

People might be wondering where I am going to be this weekend, that will be at Fan Expo happening at the MTCC, which is right smack in the middle of downtown Toronto right next to the CN tower.

What am I scheduled to do there? Nothing! I haven't got any games, and the panels we were supposed to do got kneecapped. However, we're working on something where we can have a little impromptu-kind of sit down conversation thingy with some of the guests. I'm not 100% sure where, or what's going on but you can check here, the Facebook Page, or more likely the twitter account for updates as to what's going on.

I'll be bringing games, lots of them, and I hope that folks want to sit down and have a good time playing. I'll be in the gaming area, which is I think the 701 room.

1 comment:

Niniel said...

I can't make it to Toronto this year, so i won't be able to come around and see you :-(

So have oodles of fun for those who can't make it!

Firestorm Ink's Fan Box