Friday, January 27, 2012

Previously Generated - Shelter In Place - Character Sheets

Some of you might already have Shelter in Place by Galileo Games. It looks like a lot of fun and I'm running it for my partner's son for his birthday this weekend. I went through the book, figured I'd go and print out all the character sheets on nice solid stock so that they can take a beating from the bunch of teenagers that are going to mangle the things.

To help me out I went digital and went to their website to find the cool stuff that's going to be there. Except that ... well ... there isn't anything there. There are some nice links you can visit where you can hear the game is awesome. You can check the downloads page and find downloads for all the games ... except Shelter In Place.

So ... yeah. That kind of sucked. However, with some can do spirit and some layout software I managed to make up my own set of Character Sheets. These will fit on a regular 8.5 x 11 page, landscape, and it is set up so that if you print them double sided you will get a zombie on the back of every page. That mean you can hand them out, and then let people switch sides without having to deal with a whole new batch of character sheets.

You're welcome.

If you want to download the file, you can do so here.

No comments:

Firestorm Ink's Fan Box